In collaboration with BSR:
Gender responsive due diligence – making women workers count
- Shed light on the gendered impacts of COVID-19 observed at a global level as well as across value chains.
- Learn how BSR’s new Gender Data and Impact Tool can help brands and suppliers to collect, analyze and act to address identified gendered challenges.
- Hear from BSR and ETI on their approach to support brands efforts to conduct gender-responsive due diligence, including new tools and initiatives.
The event will be held in English.
Migrant workers at particular risk in times of the pandemic
- Why are migrant workers disproportionally at risk from the impact of the pandemic?
- How can companies safeguard respect of human rights for migrant workers?
- How can companies, unions, public actors and civil society collaborate?